Saturday, May 28, 2011

May

Forgive me my dear, because I wrote so long, I had no time. I have had problems in training and fitness.
You may also say that I have works out good, another month and ends of education. I am amazed that I already finished the first year of college, Ur ...
There comes the summer, so I should sit at home these days, because my mother goes to the country, and no one to sit with Sasha at home, so you sit home alone. Boring, but I am learning, watching movies. Then go out on the street's.

With Roma's all right, we will soon be 7 months as we are together! Although sometimes a misunderstanding, but it is empty, everything will be OK.

At the moment I think to go with their parents at the cottage, because I'm very light and would be "chocolate". Wish me luck.
Kiss.
Tanya.

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses,
    Anny Mart, blogger from Russia
    www.annymart.ru

    ReplyDelete