Thursday, June 16, 2011

Country of my dream

Country of my dreams - America. I have from childhood dream to go to that country. When I 18 years old, I necessarily will visit America, and my favorite city: Los Angeles, New York and Chicago. I know many interesting things about this country, and also what it is famous. In America there are many famous people, and a very developed country. There's beautiful landscapes and beautiful beaches. There are many reasons why I want to live there. I dream also to from my window could see the Statue of Liberty, and all Manhetn. Also I want to meet and visit historical places in all corners of this country. That which I dream.

1 comment:

  1. привет) у тебя интересный блог!
    заходи и ко мне!)
    буду очень рада видеть тебя в своём блоге))
    http://alionessy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete